Wait?!? It’s Friday?

I know. I’m late today. Sorry. I wish I could say it was because I’ve been madly writing but that would be a lie. Yesterday was spent doing a LOT of stuff, all writing related but not…you know…actual writing. 🙄

This week disappeared on me. How does that happen? And am I the only one it happens to?

Tomorrow is OKRWA. I’m presenting the Romance 101 early class, which is part of what I was doing yesterday–preparing and printing handouts on World Building. Don’t forget the Wild Okie Writers’ St. Paddy’s Day series. Go back and catch yesterday’s edition, too, if you missed it!

Oh, and here’s one of the PR shots The Only took of me. Now, who’s celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this weekend?!?
Silver James

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Wait?!? It’s Friday?

That’s a great shot! Have fun tomorrow!

Love th new picture! I have bronchitis, so doubt I’ll get to celebrate anything this weekend. Have to get well so I can go back to work on Monday.

Great picture, Silver – wowzers!!!

Still fighting this cold, but hoping to have a beer or two to toast St. Paddy on Sunday – and possibly make a steak pie! May the road rise up to meet ye…

Dang! Mine was gone in about five days. Sorry you got the heavy-duty strain. 😦

Ooh. Steak pie. I’m thinking maybe steak and Emerald Isle sauce. Yum. And Guinness because…well…Irish. 😉

4. Great photo, Silver!

Yeah, I have no idea where the week went… It all blurs together into one big lump: Tufriwemothur. Don’t ask which day what happened because it’d take too much brain power to pull a single strand out of that mess. ;o)

No St. Paddy’s celebrations here. I used to do a corned beef, but since the only real Irish descendant fled the house last month, why bother? Besides, it seems a waste to cook a whole corned beef for the two left who weren’t that interested anyway. I need a similar German holiday where you eat wurst and drink beer and maybe wear another color like purple. ;o)

Did you know corned beef and cabbage is NOT traditional Irish fare? Seriously. Now bangers and mash–a wurst-like sausage and mashed potatoes is. 😉 And Irish soda bread is yummy.

I shall now how to research holidays where purple is worn! 😆 Or maybe we’ll just make our own! (My maternal birthmother was Bohemian. That’s sort of German…)

5. ev says:

At Lunacon for the weekend with a friend whilst we memorialize a friend well known in Condom. HAHA. OMG that’s funny. We sat Shiva when he died, this weekend begins the Irish wakes that will end June 1. Good weekend for it. I’m not driving and I’m not sober. Tonight is the Maltcon in one of the suites- single malt whiskey all around!!