Wicked To-Do

LIMECELLOparanormal_wickedfamiliarToday’s post is short and sweet. It’s Thursday. That means the next chapter of WICKED FAMILIAR is up. This week? Chapter Three, In Which The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Consort. You’ll just have to go read it!

I did a lot on the ol’ to-do list yesterday:

Mowed yard
Sent ROGUE MOON to CP
Wrote Memorial Day story for Wild Okie Writer’s upcoming series
Sent it to CP
Critiqued CP’s MD story
Bought lottery tickets
Finished reading contest entries, judged, returned form

Today’s list?
Meet CP for coffee
Start rereading SEASON OF THE WITCH
Work on website updates

This is a list I can handle! So…is reading WICKED FAMILIAR on your to-do list? No? Well why NOT!?!?!? ๐Ÿ˜‰ But inquiring minds want to know. What’s on your list?

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Wicked To-Do

Good job on tackling the To Do list, Silver! Mine, today, is the same as yesterday: work, run (although it’s raining, so I may have to be on the treadmill), veg. I’m getting very good at streamlining my To Do list to those three points every day and actually getting them done. LOL!!

Off to read the next instalment ๐Ÿ™‚

2. I have to vacuum the areas where the furniture is supposed to go because it’s supposed to be delivered this afternoon (or maybe tomorrow… depending).

Since my yesterday to-do list was derailed by a dead monitor, I will attempt it today. Which is:
    Send at least 5 submissions.
    Type the rewrite of chapter one of RTL into the computer.
    Schedule blog posts.

Not a lot, but it’s enough.

As for Wicked Familiar, off to read it now.

3. Silver James says:

I’ve tweeted at Limecello to see what’s up. Hopefully it will go live soon. When it does, I’ll let folks know. If it’s not going live for some reason, I’ll post the rest of it here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Isn’t it amazing how much time you have and what you can accomplish once you’ve off-loaded a manuscript? ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. Silver James says:

Update on WICKED FAMILIAR…there are some site issues on the other end and Lime isn’t where she can effectively deal with them. I’ll let everyone know once it’s live, no matter when that happens, though I’m anticipating it might be evening. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Well I went to the gym first thing today and did 45 minutes of cardio on the bike. Now working and counting down until I can get home to finish reading book. Also had to deal with both Goodreads and Amazon over another reviewer stealing my review of Don’t Look Away. Goodreads has already removed from their site, and now waiting for Amazon to take action.

7. Silver James says:

WICKED FAMILIAR is now live! Yayayayayayay! I hope y’all enjoy.

8. bookwyrm217 says:

I don’t see cash in winning lottery ticket on todays list anywhere

9. Pingback: Rogue Moon | Peter J Verdil