I hope everyone had a safe and sane 4th of July yesterday! Mmmm, BBQ brisket. And cold beer. Yeah, the 4th is one of the few days in the year where I imbibe in the cold brew. 😉
Today’s list includes some intangibles. But we always need to keep unattainable goals so we have something to work toward, right!?!
31. Write all the books floating around in my head (whether they get published or not). [Yeah…no. Iffy does this whole ROFLHAO thing every time she reads this. 🙄 ]
See my blog (Penumbra) actually RSS’d by someone.
Have a fangirl/fanboi for a character or book that I’ve written. Any volunteers? EDIT: As Liza reminded me 😳 and Ev volunteered, I can mark this one off, too! 😀
35. Cover up the nasty green and gold flocked wallpaper in my living room. (We’ve lived here… *counts* …ten years and I swore that was the first thing I was going to do to redecorate. Shush!) I did get the wall mural in the den covered – that room is done now! Next? Probably my bedroom as we need a new roof before the living room can be finished (leaks in the ceiling) [Okay–this is so old I need to change the years to 17. Holy moley! We’ve lived here going on 17 years and I STILL have that frickin’ wallpaper!!!! ARRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH. *breathes* But at least that sound of hammering you hear is the roofer. Yes. It took me that long to save the money for the roof. *sigh*]
36. Learn to paint with water colors.
37. See the Grand Canyon at dawn and at sunset (from two different sides) and take photographs.
38. Visit Stonehenge again.
39. Hike to the top of the “mountain” in Wales that they made the movie “The Man Who Went Up a Hill and Came Down A Mountain” about. With the soundtrack on an iPod/iPhone.
I suppose I should get an iPod before I do that… Got one. Lost it. Have an iPhone now that I use for music. 🙂
How can it be Friday again?!? Oh, wait. I set this up…uhm…four weeks ago? On a Friday. *gigglesnort* Hope y’all have some fabulous plans for the weekend!