Bucket List 61-70

notebookAs I prepost this, I’m not sure exactly where in the world is Carmen Sandiego. Or me. If I remember, I’ll have updated this prior to it going live. If I don’t (which is most likely πŸ˜† ), what you read is what you get. I was heavy into the intangibles at this point of this list, getting all existential and shitstuff. πŸ˜‰

61. Learn to let go of my anger.

62. Get even. shifty-eyes-ani2faster

63. Find peace (see #60, 61, & 62)

64. Renew my faith in the Universe.

65. Make my friends smile every day. πŸ˜€

66. Make Cherries Jubilee without burning down the house.

67. Drink a bottle of Dom Perignon.

68. Tour the Glen Fiddich distillery.

69. Tour the Guinness brewery.

70. Touch my toes with my knees straight. [I can do this on good days so it’s comin’ off the list! Just sayin’… πŸ˜‰ ]

#68 and #69 pretty much sum up my alcoholic preferences. Though I actually like Harp better than Guinness. But…Guinness! Since it’s still summer and still hot, today’s question concerns cold libations. What’s your favorite?

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Bucket List 61-70

Loving you lists, Silver – and I can’t help but notice that ‘letting go of your anger’ is followed immediately by ‘getting even’ πŸ˜‰

Libations – love, love, love a good single malt Scotch, but that’s for special occasions. My go to libation is red wine. Love a chilled white in the summer or a Gin and Tonic. OK, basically anything will do!!

Hey, I don’t hold a grudge, I get even. πŸ˜‰ Scotch is definitely for special. I prefer white over red, but when it’s hot and I’m in the mood to party, I’m a Margarita girl all the way! πŸ˜€

2. Michelle says:

I enjoy a glass of wine, typically red, with dinner. But, if I’m going to order a cocktail, I prefer something tart and citrus-based like a Tom Collins, something tropical like a Mojito, or a Martini – the dirtier, the better.

I like that you include making friends laugh every day and restore your faith in the universe, on the list. Too me, both are interconnected, through Karma. They are daily touchstones to keep us grounded and not “sweat the small stuff.” Besides, we could all do with more laughter in our lives.

Laughter keeps us from crying. Okay. Me. It saves sanity, diffuses anger, and gives hope. I’m all about that. πŸ˜€ Have you heard the one about the bear who walked into the bar…

No, really! This bar walked into a bar somewhere up in Alaska. Everyone scrambled for the walk-in cooler. Eventually, the bear wandered out. I laughed. Totally inappropriately but…what can I say? πŸ˜‰

I think 61 and 62 might be in the wrong order. πŸ˜‰

Now I’ve got “Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?” playing in my head. I may need to get even…..

4. I think you nailed #65, Silver. Just sayin’. =oD And I think #62 would go a long way toward fulfilling #61. lol

Oh man, I could really go for a gin and tonic. Or a beer. Man, I could really go for a beer. ‘Cept I stopped drinking. Hot days now = ice cold Mtn. Dew. Or a homemade shake. Yummers.

πŸ˜€ Yes. Yes, indeed.

I do homemade frappacinos–iced coffee, vanilla soy milk, sugar free chocolate syrup, all poured over Sonic ice. Sonic drive-ins make The. Best. Ice. And you can by it by the bag! πŸ˜€

I’d say you’re pretty tight with the Universe now so you can cross that one off your list – it sends you emails now for goodness sake πŸ˜‰

Hmmm, not much of a drinker myself. I’ll enjoy anything fruity or bubbly like a cooler but I can only have one. Alcohol tends to kick my tachycardia into gear so I only have one MAYBE two a month when I go visit my parents …