Things That Go Bump

SOTW 680Welcome to release week! SEASON OF THE WITCH will be available in both print and digital format on Thursday, October 31! What better way to celebrate Halloween than with a book that looks at all the magical races and adds some evil planning on ruling the world? Yeah, that’s what I thought too. πŸ˜† The series has lots of things that go bump in the night and I wouldn’t look under the bed or in the closet. You never know what will be hiding there. EyebrowWiggleIn

There will be fun things going on this week so stay tuned here and on Facebook. Not sure what they are yet… Do y’all have any ideas?

I had a lazy weekend. Saturday was rainy and dreary so we stayed in and watch sports. Both my college football teams won and the Cardinals won Game 3 of the World Series to go up 2 games to 1 in the best of 7 series. The final play was bizarre–an obstruction call on the 3rd baseman so the runner at 3rd scored the winning run. As I’m writing this Sunday evening before Game 4, no outcome yet. I’ll update this if I remember before I go to bed. πŸ˜‰ I also cleared a lot of stuff off the DVR. We’re considering switching providers so I need to get everything watched!

How was your weekend? Fun stuff or lazy days?

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Things That Go Bump

Email me all the release info and I’ll post to my blog on Thursday. Excited for SOTW!!!

I had a pretty good weekend. Not too busy really. Lots of blog work, cleaning and reading.

Roger that! Email to follow once I have buy links. πŸ™‚ I’m thinking of going KDP Select to see if it’ll bump my numbers. If any “regulars” want a digital copy not Kindle, I’ll send a review copy. πŸ™‚

• Liza says:

I’m going to get everything except the buy links set up so I only have to add the buy links. Going to see Jersey Boys on Wednesday night, so will be easy to have in drafts and just add the links.

2. SQUEE!

No ideas from me yet today. Morning and I aren’t getting along today. If I think of anything later, I’ll be back. What the heck was up with the darn Cardinals last night?? Sheesh. Lucky for us, the Packers were on, so we watched that and flipped over to the baseball every now and then to see if the Cards could pull this one out. But no. =o(

I spent a lot of time reading again. I really enjoyed your Promises Promises. Sorry I hadn’t read it before but it got lost in the back of my Kindle – which I tried to organize this weekend. When I found your story, I was like ‘damn’. I also did some more yard work. The neverending story of home ownership.

Oh! I’m so glad you found that one. It was a fun one to write. πŸ™‚ Yeah…the Cards just had me shaking my head and wondering WTF?!? Hopefully tonight will be different. I don’t want to go back to Boston with them one up on us! *muppet flail*

3. sandye52 says:

Morning Silver, quiet lazy weekend catching up with friends, reading and a nap or two. This is going to be a fun and exciting week. I’ll be keeping my eyes on the activities! Have a great Monday! πŸ˜ƒ

Oooh, excited about your release day, Silver – you’ve waiting a long time for this!!!

Lazy weekend – catching up with laundry and sleep after my friend left! I’m hoping to spend this week getting organized just in case I decide to do NaNo…starts on Friday? WTH? I need a plot, stat!!

Bizarre call in that baseball game – but I believe the umpire got it right (ducks from any flying objects that may be hurled my way).

Umpire absolutely got it right. It was obstruction. While it’s not that prevalent in baseball, we saw it a lot in fastpitch. The pick-off that ended last night’s game was equally bizarre. The Cards are going to give me a heart attack before all is said and done!

Saw the fun you had last week on your blog. Glad to have you back! And yeah…NaNo is ever looming! *bites nails*

Waaaa Hoooooo – I remember when you first started talking about this series on your blog, you had me hooked just by your love for your characters. I am so happy for you Silver, this time more than any other because I believe I know how much this story means to you. Congrats my friend!!!
    Not much happened for me this weekend either but I did pass 95,000 words so that’s something right?
    The next 7 weeks, as we prepare to move, are gonna be hectic so if I don’t drop by, know it’s not because I’m avoiding you or your blog πŸ˜‰

Drop by to read if nothing else, Ban! And keep us posted on the move and job hunt. We care!

And yeah, I do love these characters and this world. It’s just a joy to be “living” there again. I still love my wolves and I will get to work on them, too, but Sade and the “boys” just rock my boat. πŸ˜†