Staying Alive Update

Meathiel_Winter8_zps5cbe488eHow the holymoleywhereinhellhastimegoneDecembercan’tbehalfover did it get to be December 17th? *muppet flail* Christmas needs to go away! Right now. And stay away until I’m ready. Because I’m not! *wails and gnashes teeth*

New Orleans. I’m back. But I swear every muscle and joint in my body is aching. SOOOOO much walking. Like miles. And MILES. AND MILES!!!! Which was probably good because OMG the food! Sooooo good! Truthfully, though, I think it was from schlepping suitcases through two airports and dealing with delays. It was after midnight before I go home Sunday night/Monday morning. I still feel like I need a nap. 😀

I have pictures. But I lost the USB cable to load from my camera to my computer. I have one on order. It will be here this week. I will post photos eventually.

I’ll also do some posts on some of the things I did, saw, learned, etc. Warning, things will be spotty until after the first of the year. There are some changes coming and I’ll touch on them as time goes on.

What did y’all do while I was gone? I missed you!

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Staying Alive Update

Glad to have you back – and I’m asking the same ‘Decembercan’tbehalfover’ question!! Man, November dragged by and December is going so fast!!

Changes??? Ooh, exciting changes??? You’ll still be here, right??? Looking forward to hearing about New Orleans and seeing the pictures!!!

Not changes in a big sense, Janet. More…focus. And organization. The Universe knows I need that! 😆 I love New Orleans and there were some crazy things that happened while I was there! I have fodder for several blog posts as a result. 😀

2. Yeah, it’s mid-December already. This month is zooming by. Ugh. I’m not ready for 2014. Nopenopenope. Sorry you’ve got travel-hangover. Going places is great, but I always feel like doodle when I get home. I can’t wait to see your pics and hear about the trip, though. =o)

Let’s see while you were gone… Not much happened with me. Sat around. Worked on some stuff. Ate chocolate. Decided to set aside my NaNo WIP for now. :ducks and covers:

Hey, no need to duck and cover. I’m taking the rest of the month off, unless the voices get too loud. As I mentioned to Janet, I have to get organized and that’s what I’m going to do this month. No pressure, just…working toward a goal I hope to reach.

Had foot surgery on Friday. Recovery is going on now. Have to go into work today while coworker is off.

Ugh! Wish you could stay home and off it. No wonder Ibuprofen is your friend today. Take care of yourself and your foot. The good news is, once it heals, you’ll be so much better! *nods* Hang in there, Liza!

• Liza says:

My co-worker had to go pick up her daughter from college this week and had the time scheduled off for weeks. I’m only working today and tomorrow and then off until Monday. I see lots of sleep in my future. So tired right now…

4. We missed you also, glad you had a great time and got home safely. Agree on rescheduling Christmas, *holding hand up high*

I’m muppet flailing with ya Silver – we are officially moving this Thursday and our house isn’t done being packed yet!!! We have a breakfast to go to tomorrow and our girls school Winter Concert, which means even less time to get things done *head desk* Anywhoo, this is gonna be one chaotic weekend too ’cause we have to come back on Friday for a walk through and then we sign the papers, then we stay over my mom’s and go back to PA on Saturday. Then we’ve only got four days to do Christmas shopping – in between unpacking …

I’m glad you had a great trip – someday I hope to visit NO 😀

I have a feeling I won’t be able to get back here ’till well after we are settled in so have a WONDERFUL Christmas and a BLESSED New Year!!!