Finally Friday!

I’m soooo glad Friday is finally here. I’m not sure why, since my Saturdays and Sundays are pretty much like the rest of the week. 😆 I guess it’s a flashback to the days when I actually had to drive to work on a regular schedule–working on call notwithstanding. I am full of randomness today, so in true Iffy stream-of-consciousness style, here’s the free-for-all.

My WordPress dashboard shows me the most used search terms that brought people to the site. Here are the top four:

silver james, http://www.silverjames.com, james silver, goodreads menage machu picchu

Yeah, I’m not sure I get that last one either. raised eyebrow gif

Lawyer Guy has had the flu for two weeks. I have a drippy nose and the beginnings of a cough. I will NOT be a happy camper if he gives me his crud. Is everyone else staying healthy? Any hints on heading off this $h!t?

Who wants to see the movie, I, Frankenstein? Here’s the OFFICIAL TRAILER.

Gargoyles! Sexy gargoyles. Fighting demons. I am soooo there!

Starbucks has a new “instant” product: Via Mocha and Vanilla Latte mixes. Haven’t tried it yet. You can get the deets HERE. I indulge in the occasional Skinny Vanilla Latte so I might give these a try at some point. And speaking of coffee…

Good morning coffee

Who has plans for the weekend? I’m still making NRCA reader assignments. I’m dreaming in technicolor Excel sheets. This is NOT a good thing. If it stays bitter cold, I’m hiding under the covers, hopefully to get more RITA books read. I’m about half-way through with them but I may have to divert and re-read NAKED IN DEATH because my inner reader is squirming in anticipation. Have a great weekend!

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Finally Friday!

I finished my reread yesterday. Of course I then wanted to reread more of the series. As it is currently 5 degrees here, I’m just working on getting out from under the covers. My brother heads out tomorrow after being here for over a month, so Sunday will be a day with no people for me. I was released to start exercising a little, so 5K training in the cold first thing tomorrow.

I’m fighting off a cold right now. Stupid cough is driving me crazy!

Yeah, I hear you on that cold stuff. I think Lawyer Guy gave me his flu. Chest is tight and I have a painful cough. Still have things I have to do today but then I’m going to bed for the weekend, hoping that will nip it in the bud and I’ll be good next week.

Glad you get to start training again! Just wish it was warmer. Ugh. I’m ready for spring.

Keep your colds over there, please and thank you 🙂 Not much on the weekend agenda – after a foot and a half of snow on Wed., they now have a couple of inches of rain forecast for Saturday. A good sign to keep it simple this weekend – a book, some movies, a nap maybe! Have a good one – hope you don’t get too sick 🙂

UGH! That much rain on top of that much snow? That’s miserable to get out in. Of course, we’re back in drought conditions so I actually wouldn’t mind a little snow or rain. Just no ice! Definitely a weekend to stay inside reading, watching movies, and staying warm! 😀

3. When I go out today, I’m going in a Purell force field. Sheesh. People are getting this crud all over the country. Begone, foul germs! I didn’t even realize today was Friday until I read Allison’s post over at MSW. Yeah, weekends are kinda pointless when you work at home. Writing happens 7 days a week. Love the Starbucks instant coffees, so yeah. Coffee is my friend and she treats me good. =o)

Plans for the weekend include staying warm, writing as much as I can manage and reading. Other events may happen, but I’m not counting on anything else.

Good luck with the Purell. Didn’t help me much since those germs are permeating the air I’m breathing. LG felt better, got out, and seems to have relapsed now. I’m just going to chill after I get NRCA taken care of. That HAS to be done, no matter how bad I feel. That and taking Only to see her eye surgeon for a checkup. Then a quick run by the grocery on the way home to make sure we’re supplied until we recover.

Stay well! 😉

4. Its 27 and light sleet, everything has a ice glistening appearance. Glad I didn’t have to go to work today. Silver don’t send that flu crap down I 35 my way*shakes head* My nose has stopped running and I don’t look like Rudolph! Today will be a curl up in a chair read, write and stay warm only suppose to be 37. Got chores to do this weekend!
    Stay warm and safe Silver if we are at 27 you are colder since your above me.
    Have a great weekend everybody stay safe and warm!
    Happy Reading and Writing!!!

We’re currently at 17 but with windchill, feels like 5. Sunday is supposed to get up to 60. Go figure! Yeah, y’all got the Gulf moisture so you’ve got a winter/ice storm warning. Stay in, warm and safe! 😀

5. Cold, yes it is. And we all are healthy here, don’t send it to us, Silver! I know this sounds weird, but I heard if you cut off the onion ends and leave it in an open container near the sick person, that it absorbs the germs. They say onions are a magnet for germs and if you cut one, don’t put it in a baggie to save. Toss it. I’ve been doing that since I read it. Better safe than sorry!

Friend Linda is coming to see me today. Yay! And maybe looking at new phones this weekend. There a rebate or something going on at spring and the Hubster is pissed that his phone doesn’t work with the NASCAR app anymore. 😛

Supposed to be in 60’s this weekend then 24 again monday. Geez…no wonder everyone is sick!

Exactly! Weather is crazy but we could sure use some moisture. I haven’t heard that about the onions. I’m afraid it’s too late to try this time but if I get well and he doesn’t, I’ll try it! I’m ready to try anything. I really can’t afford to get sick. 😦

Have fun with Linda–of course y’all always do. 😀 There are so many new phones out there to choose from. Good luck to the Hubster picking one out!