Universal When and Where

universeI’ve been in a funk. For like two weeks now. There’s been no rhyme or reason for me having the blues. Nothing bad has happened. None of my usual depression triggers are present. I just feel…I don’t know…blah. Yeah. Blah. No ups. No downs. A bit lower than even-keel. And then this popped up in my inbox.

Silver, you know that feeling?

That sense of eagerness for the moment. Optimism for the future. And confidence that you are exactly “when” and where you should be. That feeling that makes dark days lighter and light days brighter. That precedes breakthroughs, conquests, and euphoria.

Yes, that feeling!

Well, it doesn’t just come.

You have to give it to yourself.

Go on.

The Universe
© http://www.tut.com ®

Silver, if it helps, take it from me that you are exactly when and where you should be.

I like that feeling. It’s like starting a new book–writing or reading. There are so many possibilities. Everything is new and shiny. And you know what? Yeah, I think I am exactly when and where I should be. For the moment. That’ll change. And that’s okay, too. For now, I need to get back to work. I have a book to finish and lots of shinies waiting for me when I’m done.

So where are you?

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Universal When and Where

1. apeerless says:

Reblogged this on Intuitive Wisdom Blog Two and commented:

2. Sorry about your funk. I hate when those happen – especially when you don’t know what’s causing them. :hugs: Wow, that wisdom really hit at the right time. I hope it helps.

Where am I…. Sleep deprived. Anxiety ridden. Loving the premise of my book, but hating the words. I think I need more caffeine. And another smoke. :wanders off in search of stimulants:

Sending you big cyber hugs. I’ve feeling a little overwhelmed right now. My house is a wreck and I don’t have enough hours in the day to take care of everything. I usually get to clean house on the weekends, but was gone the last 2 and will be on the road pretty much all day on Saturday. Must organize my house a little so I can feel normal again. Sadly most of the work will have to wait until next weekend.

You are one busy lady, Liza! And see? I’m quite blind to the trainwreck my house becomes more often than note. Housework is not my strong suit. LOLOL I know you, though, so you’ll get it all organized and straightened out to your satisfaction sooner than later. 😀

4. Yeah— the Universe or Joel Osteen will drop something in your inbox and you look over your shoulder were they just in your head? Lol
    I feel I have just opened a new book on my life with getting the house andI’m on chapter one, ready to get pen to paper and spread mywings with my writing.
    And enjoying life, I’m proud of all I have accomplished and have great things ahead.
    Also I noticed your name Silver on the 7/23 Reader’s for Life list, I have never been to one and am excited to get to hug and meet writer’s that inspire me to go on with my dream of writing and to help me ESCAPE life 101 for awhil.
    Full Moon Tonight
    Have a great day =)

I’ve been absent for awhile – got a lot going on with the girl’s new school and I’m stretched thin artsy/crafty wise so not much time for reading/writing. I know how you’re feeling Silver. No matter how up everything else is, when those two areas lack, I feel low. I love the Universe’s Quote for today and I’m glad I stopped in here to read it.
    You keep trucking my friend – you are an inspiration, even if you don’t know it !!!

We’ve missed you around here, Ban! Sorry life is so busy but it sounds like a good busy–but for no reading/writing. I think I’ve been reading enough for both of us! 😆

And I’m blushing over here. Thanks. 🙂