Today is Monday. It’s also the first day of December, which is the last month of the year. So…a little reflection and some planning today. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend, if here in the States, though hopefully everyone had a great weekend. I worked some, played some, cleaned some, read some, got to watch Liam eat his first pumpkin pie and learn how to take Rediwhip from the can. 😆 I got most of the outdoor lights up for Christmas. I’ll work a little on the house each day. We’ve gone pretty low-key the last few years so it doesn’t take long.
I finished National Novel Writing Month with 58,428 words. That’s 39+K on MOON SHOT, and the rest on the new chapters and rewrites for MOONSTRUCK: SECRETS. I REALLY like the way both books are turning out. They are among my writing goals for December, which are:
1. Get the paperback cover for THAT OL’ BLACK MAGIC approved and that version uploaded to CreateSpace so it’s available.
2. MOON SHOT: Edit, get cover, and get formatted for release before Christmas.
3. SECRETS: Finish, edit, get cover, get formatted, and release by end of January, 2015.
1. Harlequin is doing a Goodreads giveaway for COWGIRL’S DON’T CRY, this month. I’ll get full details to you when I have them.
2. Wild Rose Press is doing a Facebook party for the 12 Brides of Christmas anthology series. I think it will be the evening of December 10th. All the Bride books will be on sale for 99¢. During the 12 Days of Christmas, I’ll probably be hosting the other authors in the series on the day that corresponds to their story. 🙂 (I don’t have to write blog posts!) This is me because I don’t have to write posts! 😀
I hate raking leaves. I’m allergic to leaf mold and dust. *aahhhHHHCCHHHHOOOOoooo*
I’m Gold Card member of Starbucks until like 2017 or something ridiculous. You have to get 30 stars each year. I do that about every two months.
I have an idea for a Wolves Christmas story but it probably won’t come out until next year (even as a free read here on the site) because it involves spoilers pertaining to MOON SHOT. I won’t forget it because here are two teasers: Sean’s solution to acquiring a large, free-growing Christmas tree, and ALL the guys stringing outdoor Christmas lights and decorating (can you say light wars?). I leave the rest to your imagination.