Dang. For a game where I didn’t care who won, that was a heckava game. I actually watched most of it, even though I read through all but the commercials. Because really? The past many years have been all about the commercials as far as I’m concerned. So…my top five?
1. Budweiser Clydesdales – Lost Puppy/Best Buds
2. Snickers – A Very Brady Christmas
3. Mophie – God Knows (the phone battery commercial where it’s the “end of days”)
4. Doritos – Love on a Plane (guy on plane picking his seat mate–the gorgeous gal…with a baby)
5. Kia – Pierce Brosnan (c’mon! PIERCE BROSNAN!) tie
5. Camry/Toyota Dads Tie
Other than the big game, I spent the weekend fighting dizziness and a migraine. No bueno. In between periods with my eyes closed, I read more In Death books. I’m almost half-way through with the full reread.
What about y’all? Favorite commercials? If you didn’t watch, what did you do? And because I can’t resist, here’s the Bud commercial. 😀