Whenever I cook ham, I always seem to have leftovers, and as much as I love ham sandwiches, I can only eat so many of them. I often make a ham and scalloped potato casserole too. But that, too, gets old. I came across this recipe from Kraft and it seems not only quick and easy for those days when deadlines loom, but both warm and gooey enough for a chilly day or light enough for a warm one. Haven’t made this one yet but I will be soon! Happy eating.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Warm, buttery-tasting biscuits with savory smoked ham and melty Cheddar. That’s all you need to know for a crowd-pleasing addition to brunch.
• 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham, chopped
• 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
• 1 can (12 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
• Heat oven to 350°F.
• Combine ham and cheese in large bowl.
• Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Add to ham mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 8 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray.
• Bake 20 min. or until puffed and golden brown. Cool 10 min. before removing from pan. Serve warm.