Friday Fun – Ice Cream Dreams

What’s better than ice cream? Joe Manganiello and ice cream. Happy Friday. And you’re welcome. 😉

Who has fun plans? Besides Joe and ice cream…

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Friday Fun – Ice Cream Dreams

Great ad! No plans – an easy 6 miler (doesn’t that sound ridiculous?), book club and that’s it. Rain forecast for the entire weekend, so no outside work will get done – and certainly not ice cream weather!

Love me some Joe! No fun plans really. Meet with trainer in the morning and then have to clean house and get it ready to get Directv installed. Must dust, vacuum, and declutter.

Hope you enjoy the Directv. LG groused because we have like 500 channels on cable and there was nothing to watch until he discovered MEtv. They run a bunch of old shows like 12 O’Clock High, Combat, and other shows he grew up with. 😆

3. Great ad. Thanks! We don’t have any plans. As soon as our drivers’ licenses come, we’re getting fishing permits. So there might be some fishing in the near future. Other than that? Wherever pops into our heads. A couple days ago, we went for a picnic and then for a drive to explore the countryside. Just because. =o)

Oh, and I am trying to get writerly things done, too. Agent research so I can start querying again. Getting that re-written chapter typed into the computer. Stuff.

Sounds like a good weekend to me. I’m not much for fishing but I like to sit where I can watch the water. Must have something to do with being a Pisces. 😉

Yay on the writerly stuff!

• I haven’t fished since I was a teen. I’ll probably just go to keep him company and maybe drown a few worms in the process. The permit’s just in case I catch anything. ;o)

I watched and all I could think was: They spent HOW much on a freaking ice cream commercial???!

It’s a visual age, JB. I sort of like the mini-movie ads. Some of my favorite are the Heineken ads. What can I say? I’m easily entertained and amused. 🙄

5. Dawn says:

Hi, Silver! I agree with you. It’s ALWAYS ice cream weather! People try telling me that it’s too cold for ice cream in the winter. My reply: “It’s never too cold for ice cream.” And I have some really yummy gelato in my freezer. Plus I got an ice cream cake from Cold Stone for my mom for Mother’s Day. Devil’s Food Cake layered with vanilla ice cream with peanut butter, fudge and Reese’s cups mixed in and topped with fudge ganache and more Reese’s cups. I’m also taking the parents out to dinner tomorrow. The rest of the weekend is for laundry, cleaning and reading. Oh and hopefully watching the Red Wings play tomorrow. Game six of the 1st round Stanley Cup playoffs and they’re down 3 games to 2. Go Wings!!

I hope you have a great Mother’s Day and get to spend it doing exactly what you want 🙂

Thanks for being on my side, Dawn! 🙂 I did have a great Mother’s Day. Lazy, laid back, and then BBQ. Saturday night, Lawyer Guy and I went to Cold Stone for the first time in ages. It. Was. Yummy!

6. bookwyrm217 says:

I think the new Volvo ad with Zachary Quinto and Leonard Nimoy is my new fave mini-movie ad. But you know i love me some Joe!!!
    We are going out for an early breakfast, nothing fancy, just the local diner. Then home to work on Big Bertha which came home today. Off in a week and a half on our first trip of the season. Maybe I’ll go swimming if I get up early enough.
    Happy Mother’s Day!!