Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

TomorrowOops. It’s Tuesday. Uhm…yeah. About that… I didn’t turn on the computer Sunday. No pre-loading of blog posts. And yesterday, while I did make my rounds visiting other blogs, with brief stops at Twitter and Facebook, I pretty much kept my head down writing. Except when I was fighting with Iffy. The Muse and I have been doing a lot of that lately. If I didn’t know better, I’d think she was a teenager instead of a tantrum-prone toddler.

Today, I’m still fighting with her. *sigh* Why? Because she keeps throwing new twists and turns into the ROGUE MOON. I’m at the freaking end of the book. I need to be tying up loose threads not weaving new ones!!! This is the book that’s supposed to bring a satisfactory conclusion to the six-book story arc. Yeah. About that… *headdesk* I am going to finish off this series with this book. I’m going to snip these threads off, tie them up, and be done with it. For now. Someday, Iffy will get out of the closet, find her scissors, and if I’m lucky, she’ll get all involved in the next project. If not, she’ll just have to wait her turn. So there. *phbbthhh*

Today is another “low key” day as I struggle to finish up so I can get the darn thing sent to my CP. That’s the goal.

Tomorrow? See the graphic. That’s my only comment. 😉

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Maybe dangle suggest to Iffy that those new twists, turns and plot thrills could find a new home if she could come up with some new characters (a challenge to get her out of your hair). Or you could send her over – Muse isn’t doing anything and would like the company, since I’m ignoring her these days and EE has taken on the new role of my running critic!!

Seriously, good luck with the ending, Silver. I know you’ll wrestle it into a fabulous ending!

Thanks for your faith in me. Maybe I will send Iffy for a playdate! She and Muse need to jump start your imagination, especially since EE is otherwise occupied. *waggles brows* As for the rest, see my response to B.E. 😉

Awww, hang in there. You’re soooooo close!

I am, JB! *HUGE sigh* I have maybe a half a chapter to go, or a chapter and half if I find a loose thread. More than the threads Iffy has already thrown out there. *headdesk*

3. Who says you have to end with 6 books? (Yeah, I’m on Iffy’s side today.) It’s not like your readers are going to go “Wait! She said 6. Why are there seven books now??” For me, it’d be more like “Squee! Another book!” I mean, as long as you don’t cliffhanger the end on me. :Looks sternly in JB’s direction:

LOL

Since I ended up doing yard work yesterday, my yesterday querying ended up in the tomorrow – which is today. But today has other things in store, I’m sure. We’ll see what the morning brings.

There are other books in the series, including one that presented itself at the end of ROGUE. I also have plans for adding “interior” bonus chapters as links between the current books to create two longer print versions. There’s also the question of the Atlantis Project to be explored. LATER! I need to finish up Moonstruck for now so I can get on Penumbra. I have an “introductory” novella to write, final re-edits on SEASON OF THE WITCH and then formatting for all formats–man do I need a virtual assistant/formatter!–all needing to be done by fall, plus work on the next two Penumbra books.

I’ll eventually come back to Moonstruck just…NOT NOW, IFFY!!!!! 😉

Sounds like Iffy has been into too much chocolate. Hope things are better tomorrow. I’m up dealing with Goodreads. Found out thanks to Leslie that another Goodreads member stole my review and posted as their own of Don’t Look Away. Got home from longest 9-year olds softball in the history of the world to deal with Goodreads. Now going to go to sleep as I was at the gym at 4:30 this morning.

Dang, woman! I hope you have time for a nap today. I write lousy reviews so nobody steals them 😆 but it sucks when anyone plagiarizes! Wait? Don’t they have tie-breaker rules in that league? Hang in there!.