Third week of this. Are you bored yet? 😆 Maybe I should start doubling up and doing 20 at a time. But…but…my attention span isn’t that long! 😉 Anyway, when you’ve written as many blogs as I have, the idea of having TEN blogs all but written for me is a seductive siren. Luckily, I have a calendar so I can pre-set these.
21. Attend Romantic Times (After all the stories coming out on SBTB, I want to go and be a fly on the wall). (Was going in 2009 but my book won’t be released yet) [Next year is in New Orleans. Two bucket items, one trip. Must save $$ to go!]
Join Romance Writers of America. (have mailed the application…now we see if they let me join.) It’s official. I’m now a member. Yay!
23. Have a deck and a hot tub for long soaks, morning coffee, and writing.
24. Watch a St. Louis Cardinals game in person. (I’ve been to games at Kansas City and the Texas Rangers)
Actually come up with 100 things. This is frickin’ hard!
26. Get one of my lolcats (or loldogs) on the front page of icanhazcheezburger.
27. Win the lottery. (Not so much because I want gobs of money – though that would be very cool – but because I want to set up a foundation – the “Just Because” foundation. I want to give grants to people, causes, groups, ‘just because’ they caught my eye and my money would actually help. I’ll do a post on that one of these days.)
28. Get a hot tub for long soaks. (See #23)
29. Lose at least 50 pounds and keep it off.
30. Read all the books on my TBR shelf and list. (Yeah, like THIS will ever happen!)
Happy Friday. Do any of these resonate with you? Fun plans for the weekend? I think I’ll stay in out of the heat. Read. Work. Watch baseball. Life is good! 😀