Ha! I should have started doing these twenty at a time because the first item on today’s list relates to #40. And iPods. And how I should get one–which I did, but then lost it. And I’m halfway through the list. Yay!
Learn how to use the iPod I should get before I do that…*nods* [I sort of learned how before I lost it. Darn things are tiny! And yay for iPhones!]
42. Clean out my office and get it organized. [I’ve moved offices. But this is still on the list. Because I still have stuff in the old office and the new office is totally disorganized. Again. :P]
43. See a wild wolf.
44. Reread the “In Death” series… [Did this. Several times. Not marking it off because I’ll read them all again!]
45. …and the Witchworld (Andre Norton) series – at least the ones I’ve collected. [I’m still finding newer ones that came out after I quit reading. That’ll be a vacation project on of these years.]
46. Watch all the DVDs on my TBW list. [See #30 which had to do with books on my TBR pile. Another unreachable intangible! 😆 ]
Attend RWA Nationals. [I go every year now. Maybe I should change this to Thrillerfest, since I also belong to the ITW now. Hrmmmm…]
48. Meet Jim Butcher. (Author of the Dresden series of books) [This could happen. I’ve met his wife and sister. On Twitter, anyway. 😆 ]
49. Write a screenplay that is made into a movie.
50. Write a book that is optioned so I get to write the screenplay that is made into a movie.
I’ve written a couple of screenplays. I have a couple of books that might make good movies. Well…I think so anyway. So, here’s a question for you. What book that you’ve written (writers) or read (readers) would you like to see made into a movie?