71. Learn to play the bagpipes. (Hey…this is wishful thinking, right? I actually started lessons with a chanter but…I am SOOOOO non-musical that I gave up.) [Again, at the time, I was reaching. Who knows, maybe I’ll find my chanter buried in a pile and give it another go. Or just put on one of my bagpipe albums…]
72. Get my tribal membership card. (Lawyer Guy’s working on tracking my birth family genealogy to prove it up)
73. Meet a member of my birth family.
74. Learn to “let go.” (See #60 – 64)
75. Figure out more creative ways to procrastinate.
76. Visit every Major League ballpark in the US (and Canada) and eat the “house specialty”. (See #29 😀 )
77. Walk barefoot on the beach with a grandchild(ren).
78. Lay in a high mountain meadow and see shapes in the clouds with a grandchild(ren). [Uhm…Only? No pressure! Y’all can wait. For as long as you want!!!!]
79. Meet more of my internet friends face-to-face. (I’ve met many, but have many more to meet!)
80. Attend the Olympics. (Once upon a time, I wanted to participate as an athlete but…waaaay too old for that now. 🙂 )
Who’s doing something fun this weekend?