Bucket List 81-90

notebookGuess what!?! This is the next to the last Bucket List post. Are you happy dancing? Not many marked off this week’s list. Most of these will never happen but they sounded like a good idea at the time.

81. Have my portrait painted. [Why I put this on the list, I have NO idea! I hate having my picture taken so why would I want to sit for a portrait? And where the hell would I hang the darn thing? 🙄 ]

82. Have commissioned artwork of all of my Heroes.

83. Drive a flying car….or would that be fly a driving car…you know what I mean. Popular Mechanics lied. We should have flying cars by now! *pout*

84. Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef. [Uhm…that would mean getting into a swimsuit and wetsuit. NOT gonna happen!]

85. Visit Atlantis. (The mythical land NOT the hotel resort…)

86. Visit Athens. (I’ve been to London, Rome, and Paris already. Or not…depends on the political unrest at any given time.)

87. Laugh every day. (I do this but I need the reminder. As I’m going to live “forever”, this one won’t get marked off. 😉 )

88. Have a scotch with Sean Connery. (He’s an arse but man, is he easy on the eyes and ears–even at his age. ;9 )

89. Appear on a panel at a writer’s con.

90. Give a panel/class at RWA National.

Okay. I haven’t laughed today. Somebody tell me a joke. Or point me toward an lolcat/dog/something. 😉 Have a great weekend!

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Bucket List 81-90

1. bookwyrm217 says:

You could mark two of them off if you had yourself painted into each portrait with your heroes. In risque positions.

2. What bookwyrm said. You still have time to go to Athens, and I’d take the resort over the real Atlantis (less chance of drowning – no chance of running into djinn).

Now for the jokes (and remember, you asked for it):
    What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?
    Hot, cross bunnies.
    What do you get when you cross a German Shepherd with a giraffe?
    A watchdog for the 2nd floor.
    How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    Only two, but darned if I know how they got in there.

;o)

Laughing at bookwyrm’s suggestion for crossing 81 & 82 off your list and groaning at B.E.’s jokes!! A great way to start a Friday.

You want to live forever????

Okay, maybe more “awww” than lol but you might enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm63pDCkZWg

Was up too late so can’t think of any jokes. Thinking I need to start a bucket list tho…

6. banBan says:

OH, OH – I can cross #82 off the list. Not only have I drawn my own characters but I HAVE, for fun, commissioned others to draw them as well. I put them all up on a blog post for you to see: http://bansboutique.blogspot.com/2013/08/commissions.html
    My sister’s been to Atlantis (the resort) but I’d like to go someday too. And yeah, Athens would be awesome but dangerous 😦 I haven’t gone scuba diving since I did an awful depth dive with my sister 15(?) years ago. I had to borrow other people’s equipment that didn’t fit so I was blind, freezing and miserable for 45 minutes. It’s a good thing I was able to keep my wits about me. I swore I’d never go again unless it was in warm, crystal clear water!!!
    And I’m always with you on the laughing every day 😀

I love your dolls and that art is awesome! Deep dives should never be done in equipment that isn’t fitted to the diver. You are LUCKY! For a Pisces, I’m not really a water person (go figure, right?!?) except for sitting and watching. I like being NEAR water, just not in it! 😉