Guess what!?! This is the next to the last Bucket List post. Are you happy dancing? Not many marked off this week’s list. Most of these will never happen but they sounded like a good idea at the time.
81. Have my portrait painted. [Why I put this on the list, I have NO idea! I hate having my picture taken so why would I want to sit for a portrait? And where the hell would I hang the darn thing? 🙄 ]
82. Have commissioned artwork of all of my Heroes.
83. Drive a flying car….or would that be fly a driving car…you know what I mean. Popular Mechanics lied. We should have flying cars by now! *pout*
84. Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef. [Uhm…that would mean getting into a swimsuit and wetsuit. NOT gonna happen!]
85. Visit Atlantis. (The mythical land NOT the hotel resort…)
86. Visit Athens. (I’ve been to London, Rome, and Paris already. Or not…depends on the political unrest at any given time.)
87. Laugh every day. (I do this but I need the reminder. As I’m going to live “forever”, this one won’t get marked off. 😉 )
88. Have a scotch with Sean Connery. (He’s an arse but man, is he easy on the eyes and ears–even at his age. ;9 )
Appear on a panel at a writer’s con.
90. Give a panel/class at RWA National.
Okay. I haven’t laughed today. Somebody tell me a joke. Or point me toward an lolcat/dog/something. 😉 Have a great weekend!