Friday WTF Sinema – Jingle Whoa!

It’s Friday. We had a blue norther come through last night. Dropped the temperature 40 degrees in about 30 minutes. Seriously. So I’m snuggled in, working but decided I needed to share the bad. If you haven’t seen this ad…well…just watch it.

So? WTF? Great marketing? Here. Have a margarita. It helps. *nods* No, really. Drink.

Happy Friday! Who has fun plans? Me? I’m working. Next week is Thanksgiving. ACK! *muppet flail* Have a great weekend.

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Friday WTF Sinema – Jingle Whoa!

I actually have no plans this weekend. Kinda excited about it honestly. I do need to majorly clean and throw out stuff this weekend, so that is my only plan. Will also work on some reviews and scheduling blog post for next week.

Gosh! I wish the cleaning fairies would come to my house. LOL I have to at least run the vacuum. The dogs are blowing their coats and we now have wall-to-wall carpet. Except we have hardwood floors. 😆 Enjoy your weekend!

Well, that was entertaining! Ring those bells, boys 😉

I’m confused – when is Thanksgiving? Isn’t it usually the third Thursday – or the second last Thursday? Is it late this year?

No plans for the weekend with the exception of cheering on my home team (Saskatchewan Roughriders) in the Grey Cup (Canada’s National Football league’s finale).

3. I know I’m probably a party-pooper, but that commercial embarrasses the hell out of me. I feel bad for the guys – like this was the only acting job they could find. If it was a commercial with girls shaking their breasts like ringing bells, there’d be outcry all over the web. Oh, Kmart… :shakes head: Maybe I’m just getting old. Pardon me while I go drink my prune juice and slather on some Ben-Gay.

My fun plans include writing. That’s pretty much it. I should make that apple cranberry bread I bought all the ingredients for, but paring all those apples might be more effort than I’m willing to put forth. Thanks for reminding me about TGD. I need to take the bird out of the freezer today so it’ll be ready for Hubs to work his magic on Thursday. It’s just the two of us this year, so I really should cut back on the sides and desserts I make, but I don’t see that happening. We need cranberry sauce and stuffing and corn and mashed potatoes and pumpkin cheesecake… I’m full just thinking about it.

4. sandye52 says:

I watched the video and thought “Huh”? Of course, I had to watch it one more time to make sure I’d seen what I thought I saw. I think that the advertising companies are having a harder time capturing people’s interest so they go out on a limb like this. Lately there are a lot more poor attempts to grab our interest. Anyway, I have to agree with the age, the older that I get the less I care for this type of advertising.

For the upcoming weekend, cleaning the house. My male cat sheds something fierce. This morning I saw a tennis ball size fur ball in the corner. It’s not the only one. Some shopping and then reading. Have a great weekend, Silver! 😃

5. Kimber-Michaela says:

I’m a bit late, this thing called day job kept saying yoohoo- when I would want to reply 🙂
    its cold (39) and breezy-put extra food and blanket for my outside fur balls!
    Weekend plans keep warm, work on how u do, but aren’t gonna do my job in dec while gone on vacay work list – but its cya! Since we have a new boss.
    And work on my writing!
    That does sound yummy B A!
    Happy weekend!

This is a really good weekend to stay in and warm, Kimber! One of my furballs loves this weather but he’s bred to swim in the North Atlantic. LOL He hates summer, LOVES winter so he’s out there covered in sleet and happy as a clam. *rolls eyes* Happy writing!