Wednesday’s Words Bulletin Board Material

voices in my headWhy yes, the voices have been talking again. And some of what they said ended up on my bulletin board so I’d remember because I didn’t have a place to put the inspiration in one of the WIPs. In no particular order, here’s what the voices have been saying. 😉

No idea where this will go but I woke up laughing when it occurred in a dream:

He dialed the prosecutor’s office. A perky voice answered, “Criminal Justice.”

He responded, “Criminal Defense calling.”

“Ah, the Dark Side.”

He had to meet this woman.

These will all find a place. I have many love scenes to be written. 😉

Her passion shattered, sending shards of broken glass flying through her.

****

His gaze heated to the color of blue flame, scorching her skin as it roamed over her.

****

Her voice washed over him and like rain on a scorched desert, it filled his soul.

****
And last but not least, this one:

“He’s lying.”

“How do you know?”

“His mouth is open and words are coming out.”

Next week, I should be back to talking books since I’ll be done with the RITA books. Until then, any good words in what you’re reading?

This entry was posted in Books, Writing Life and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Wednesday’s Words Bulletin Board Material

Oh, my – great ‘bits’, Silver! I especially love the last one!!

Nothing to add today – just popped over to see if you’re feeling better – hope you are 🙂

I am feeling better. I only have a little congestion left but I’m still low on energy and the fact that I woke up at 4 a.m. and didn’t get back to sleep until after 6 didn’t help. I’ve got to get stuff done this morning so I can go back to bed. 😀 Yeah, I liked the last one, too. No clue what characters, but it’s a keeper!

2. Love the tidbits, Silver!

I got nuthin’ today. I read The Poseidon Adventure over the weekend. It was okay. Nothing jumped out at me worth thinking ‘wow, what a great line’. =o(

I sense the movie was better? Even given how cheesy? What book are you reading next?

• The movie was way better, Silver. I loved all those disaster movies when I was younger, though. I haven’t chosen the next book yet. But I’ve got a plethora to choose from. =o)

I have to admit, I was a sucker for those movies, too. 😆 I finished my last RITA book last night. Now I can hit the TBR pile again. I don’t even want to think about the books I caught on sale and added to my Kindle, plus the new releases. I’m staring at Jeaniene Frost’s UP FROM THE GRAVE which is the last book in her Cat and Bones series. But there’s also WAKEWORLD by our good friend, Kerry Schafer. Decisions, decisions… 😉

3. frances stanton says:

I loved your last “Voices” quote. Not to take it out of any context but it just made me chuckle. Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:01:02 +0000 To: fourthborn47@hotmail.com

Hi, Frances. Thanks for dropping by. Yeah…I won’t talk about my inspiration for that line but as soon as I uttered it, my husband told me to write it down and find a place for it in a book. And no, *HE* was not the one talking at the time. 😆

4. Damn those are good, I like the 1st one best!!!!
    Hope your feeling better Silver!!