Friday’s That Ol’ Black Magic Wrap-up

That Ol Black Magic 680The week has come to an end. Ariel got more views than Caleb and the men got way more views than Sade. She’s pissed. But that’s her normal state of mind so she’ll get over it. It’s been a fun week and I promise the celebration isn’t over. I’m starting a new Tuesday feature: Tuesday’s With… This coming Tuesday, either Roman Montagne, the gargoyle Sentinel, or Nikos Constantine, the dragon Drakon will be here for a visit. Y’all choose. Mention who you want for Tuesday in your comments.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I know I said two people would get swag from the comments last Friday. I’m feeling magnanimous. Use the contact form with the website if you don’t already have my email. Email me with your mailing address. Your snail mail. I have goodies to send to everyone!

Winner of the downloads of five songs from the THAT OL’ BLACK MAGIC soundtrack is Ashlynn Pearce! Ash, email me with the names of the five songs you want.

Winner of the digital download of THAT OL’ BLACK MAGIC is Karen H (@Dremnghrt). Karen, email me and let me know what format: .mobi for Kindle, epub, or .pdf.

And since this is Friday and TOBM made it onto the Smashwords premium catalog and is being shipped out to other retailers (I’ll keep you advised when things go live at Sony, Kobo, B&N, etc!), I have one more prize to hand out. One commenter today will get a $5.00 Starbucks gift card. πŸ˜€

So your mission is, leave a comment. Tell me if you want to visit with Roman or Nikos come Tuesday. And email me with your mailing address so I can send swag. See? Easy peasy. And don’t forget to buy your copy of the book and mark it want to read on Goodreads!

AMAZON | SMASHWORDS | ALL ROMANCE eBOOKS | GOODREADS

This entry was posted in Books, Writing Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Friday’s That Ol’ Black Magic Wrap-up

Nikos. While I love Roman, Nikos is so yummy!

2. Roman first, then Nikos. =o)

Had to check, but Goodreads has both the Kindle edition and the Smashwords edition listed, so whatever format your readers prefer, they can access it and review it. Yay!

(And leave me out of the drawing, please. This far in the woods, I wouldn’t know how to find a Starbucks. Unless it’s a deer. (get it? Star – bucks…) Let one of the city folk have a better chance at it.)

Roman – I like his character a LOT. But then again, I’m all about the less flamboyant guys πŸ˜‰ Strong, Silent and made of Stone !!!

No need to enter me in today’s raffle though, I’ve never been to a Starbucks – let some other lovely follower win !!!

4. Let’s see…I think Roman. πŸ™‚

And ya’ll are crazy! Have you never tried a double choco chip frappuccino?? Omgosh it’s heaven in a cup! I don’t like coffee, but this stuff is coffee free and ymmers!

And thank you so much for the music. I’ll have to look over the list to see what I want and I’ll email you. You are soo sweet and generous!!!

You’re most welcome Ashlynn. I’m thrilled to see you visiting again! Let me know whether you want iTunes or .mpg downloads. πŸ™‚

And another vote for Roman. The strong, silent type seems popular today. πŸ˜†

5. sandye52 says:

Definitely Roman first, then Nikos. Both are scrumptious and it’s hard to choose between a gargoyle and a dragon, but… Roman first. πŸ˜‰

Silver, I’ve had fun with this all week, you’re fabulous too! πŸ™‚

Starbucks, yum! Love the coffee there. πŸ™‚

This has been a fun week, Sandy! And 😳 I’m glad you think I’m fab. I just want to make people smile (or cry–depending on the scene πŸ˜‰ ) and get lost in a book. If I can do that for even one person, I’ve been successful.

And yeah, Starbucks rocks. I’m headed there in a short, in fact! πŸ˜€

I received your email, Sandy. πŸ˜€ Thanks! 😳 I’ll get the goodies in the mail soon. I tried to reply but your email and my email don’t want to play nice. πŸ˜† Reminds me a bit of Ariel and Caleb. πŸ˜‰

• Sandy Emers says:

Silver, my aol email gives me fits sometimes. 😦 I also signed up for a goggle email because of it. πŸ™‚ thank you for letting me know that you got the email. You know I love both Ariel and Caleb! πŸ˜‰ Looking forward to having fun with Roman next Tuesday.