Ariel Says Let’s Talk – That Ol’ Black Magic

Ariel-TheoHello, my lovelies. Ariel here. We’ll dispense with last names. Humans trip over mine and I want us all to be friends here. πŸ˜‰ I sent Silver away, promising I’d take care of the blog today. Pull up a chair. Get comfortable. May I pour you some faerie wine? Our Tir Nan Γ“g Honeysuckle White is an excellent vintage…

I noticed a few of you are quite taken with the mutt. You realize that not only does he shed, he pees on the rug, gets fleas, and eats steak tartare without the tartare, right? But we’re not here to talk about the fleabag. We’re here to talk about me. πŸ˜€

Some of you may be wondering about my title–the King’s Seducer. That is my position at the Seelie Court. I’ve served Oberon for almost four hundred years now. It’s easy work, because woman are so…delicious. shifty-eyes-ani2faster

I first met Sade on her fifteenth birthday. Oberon sent me to do the dirty with her. Of course the mutt, had something to bark about that. And growl. Howl. I have to say, he looks good in glitter. πŸ˜‰ Later, Mathias sent for Roman and I didn’t stand a chance. I have to admit, it’s been a lot of fun trying, though. Sade is…something special. Far more than she realizes.

Ariel Playgirl PoseBut enough about her. What about me? *nods* I’m here for you, kind readers. What would you like to know about me? My life is an open book. Ask any questions you have. I’ll happily answer. Here? More wine? Yes, yes, drink up. It’s very…healthy. And since you are all so sweet, I thought I’d share a little extra something with you. Enjoy! And trust me, I get bigger than Caleb when you click on me. πŸ˜‰

More wine? Or perhaps you’d prefer something to cool you off?

AMAZON | SMASHWORDS | GOODREADS

This entry was posted in Books, Writing Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Ariel Says Let’s Talk – That Ol’ Black Magic

1. Aside from trying to seduce Sade, who has been your favorite conquest?

Oh Ariel, you are quite the charmer – you know how to pick your words, your actions are meant to seduce and I confess, you have a killer bod but I must also tell you, not every girl out there is turned on by a guy who can’t even count his conquests.
    So I must ask you – Sade aside, has there ever been/or can you ever imagine a woman so completely stealing your heart you would give up your role?

• Ariel says:

Sweetest Ban, you must remember that I am close to a thousand years old. Would you have me be celibate? Alone and lonely? I am fae. I’m not meant to sleep alone. πŸ˜‰

But to your more serious question…I would hope that some day, the gods and fate would be kind enough to present one so delectable, so beautiful in heart and soul that I would face death and torture to be with her. One doesn’t simply…resign from the Court.

• ban says:

Not at all, I think we both know that is not even a remote possibility, esp. considering your ‘job title’ πŸ˜‰ I simply meant to point out the fact that some women prefer men who haven’t been around the block quite as many times. It’s no slight against you – we all have our preferences; I’m sure you can understand that.

But this does bring to mind another question, is Sade the only woman to have slipped through your fingers?

• Ariel says:

Sweetest Ban. Even had I limited my…dalliances to one per human year, I would still have had more lovers than many would care to count. I never left a lady in want, and seduction is far more than sex. I seduce all the senses–taste, touch, scent, sight, hearing. I provide a feast to each of my partners, learning their particular preferences. A great lover is finely attuned to his lady, even if only for a night.

And now you ask me to divulge secrets. Alas, Sade is indeed my only failure, though it wasn’t for lack of trying. I understand the initial reaction by her guardians. She was barely out of childhood when I first showed up at her door, though even then, hints of her…unique desirability were evident. Roman and Caleb kept me in line. But in the ensuing years, Sade and I have settled into a friendly game–one we are comfortable with and enjoy. Though someday…. πŸ˜‰

3. sandye52 says:

Good morning, Ariel. I have my second cup of coffee and thought I would pop over to check you out this morning. Rubbing hands together in anticipation… Mmmmm… faerie wine this early in the day? You, my darling, are truly the King’s Seducer! πŸ˜‰ See that you mentioned Caleb, but he was yesterday’s topic. Today is all about you, Ariel. All of you as seen in that glorious picture! I almost snorted my coffee through my nose when I enlarged your picture! Giggles… πŸ™‚ Darling, you are magnificent in this picture, love all those muscles. I just want to rub myself all over your beautiful chest. Perhaps I will have one glass of wine. Fanning myself… I do actually have a question or maybe two for you. Is your only love interest, in the books, Sade? Or, are there other ladies in your future for romance? Thank you, Ariel, for being here today. πŸ˜‰

• Ariel says:

Rubbing your hands together, my lovely Sandy? Would you not rather rub them–and yourself–somewhere…else? Let me pour you a glass of wine for surely it is Happy Hour somewhere in the world, yes?

I have room in my life for many ladies. I find each of you magnificent creatures to be exhilarating and enticing and very much worthy of my attentions. There are always rumors and innuendos flying around the Court, of course, so what the future brings is a mystery. πŸ˜‰ I will say, though, I’ve heard whispers on the wind of a halfling–half human, half fae. Such a creature is as rare as a unicorn so I’m sure the whispers must be false…but the idea intrigues me. πŸ˜‰

• sandye52 says:

My Darling Ariel, just popped over to see your responses. Wonderful responses to all. So romantic in your response to Ban. Ah, seduction suits you well. πŸ˜‰ Thank you for indulging me with your conversation , fae wine, and glitter both here and on Facebook. πŸ™‚ Truly, My Darling, my pleasure!

• Ariel says:

I am but a romantic at heart, mon ami, Sandy. I wish only to make you happy, for your smile is like sunshine on roses on soft spring day. *blows kisses*

4. Hmmm… I can see why Sade keeps her distance from you, Ariel. But I’ll withhold final judgment until further information comes available. Maybe you’re not as full of… hubris… as you seem. ;o)

5. siobhanmuir says:

I have to say, Ariel, I’m amused to hear your say your job is easy considering all the many women you’ve met and entertained over the centuries. I can’t imagine it’s been easy, as I suspect you’re finding out with Sade. I have no doubt of your experience with the fairer sex. Pretty words aside, I’m more interested in the man beneath the beautiful facade. What do you treasure most, Ariel? What do you hold dearest to your heart? So lovely to meet you, King’s Seducer. You’re welcome to visit my blog should you need the space. πŸ˜‰

• Ariel says:

I thank you for the invitation, my fair Siobhan. Perhaps I’ll take you up on your invitation. What do I treasure most? Though few will believe, honesty. And that’s why I still pursue Sade. To serve in the Court is to live a life of deceit. To meet someone honest and trustworthy is truly to be treasured. That which is dearest to my heart shall remain a secret. One must have those, don’t you think, lovely Siobhan?

• siobhanmuir says:

Well answered, Ariel. Ironically enough, that exactly what my husband Mr. SM said to me when I asked him why he asked me out. He wanted someone who held honesty and trustworthiness as high as he did. May you find someone who offers you the same. And yes, secrets of the innermost heart are also very important. Good luck to you, Ariel. I suspect Silver will ferret out that before long. πŸ˜‰