Universal Crazy Love

universeTHIS!

Sometimes the best way to remain sane, Silver, is to love like crazy.

Works for me,
~~The Universe

P.S. Everything, everywhere and everyone, Silver.

It works for me, too, Universe! You have to love–and love hard. Love your family, your friends. Love your work. Love your passions in life. Love opening your eyes to greet the day. Love the dreams that fill your imagination.

Because…yeah. Loving what I do makes me crazy. But it keeps me scribbling words. Creating worlds and the people who inhabit them. Let’s me hear the voices in my head. And you know?Sometimes, we just need to go crazy to stay sane.

What’s the craziest thing you’re going to do today? And what are you going to love doing? Are they one and the same?

This entry was posted in Writing Life and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Universal Crazy Love

I’m a total Broadway musical geek. Bought season tickets to TPAC for myself and going to see Beauty and the Beast tonight. Don’t know how crazy it is, but I’m pretty excited about it. Next month is Jersey Boys. 🙂

Awesome! WICKED was just here. Made me sort of wish I’d gone crazy and signed up for the Broadway Series here because the tickets were gone in like two minutes! 😀

• Liza says:

I’ve already got 1 ticket to Wicked in March. Getting tickets for another show with my sister this weekend. Actually not seeing Beauty and the Beast until Saturday now, My sister and youngest niece are coming in so we can go see it together. Super excited.

2. Who knows what crazy things today will bring? I don’t have anything planned, but ya never know. I could catch a glimpse of the bobcats and go running out into the yard with the camera before I think about the fact that bobcats have sharp claws and pointy fangs. Right now, though, the only crazy thing I can think I might do is run down to town to buy more dirt. I’m kind of obsessed with getting these beds ready for the plants I ordered. (And I’m trying not go totally cray-cray by ordering dozens of daffodil bulbs – Springhill emailed me a sale flyer, damn them. I’m a sucker for sales.)

Yes, I lead an exciting life. ;o)

You are in a perfect spot to plant daffodils and let them naturalize. You know how important daffodils are to me. 😉 If its in the budget you should totally do this. *fans the fire of your landscaping cray-cray*

• I sent the cray-cray your way, Silver. 15 mixed daffodils for naturalizing – $12.99. In order for me to buy them, I need to build a whole new bed… and I’m not that cray-cray today. ;o)

3. Everyday in my life is crazy. If it isn’t the Thing, then its my goofy and silly family. Of course, there is writing too. I would love to go to Hobby Lobby today and buy something off-the-wall for my office. Not sure if that will happen though. Have to see the crazy doc today. hahah! Tooo much crazy here for most people to even fathom. 😛

I hit Hobby Lobby yesterday. OMG! I hadn’t been in there in forever. The stuff! So much! And COOL stuff! I managed to get out with only what was on my list. They have an app for smartphones where you can show them the daily 40% off one item coupon. Yeah. I totally downladed it. 😉 Hang in there, my friend. You’ve remained an island of sanity amidst the crazy of your life. *hugs*

4. Kimber-Michaela says:

Needed this reminder today, Life is a wild and crazy ride, but how boring would it be if it wasn’t. Being normal is overrated, so let lose now and then. Lol

Sent from my Sprint phone

Silver James wrote:

> a:hover { color: red; } a { text-decoration: none; color: #0088cc; } a.primaryactionlink:link, a.primaryactionlink:visited { background-color: #2585B2; color: #fff; } a.primaryactionlink:hover, a.primaryactionlink:active { background-color: #11729E !important; color: #fff !important; } /* @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { .post { min-width: 700px !important; } } */ WordPress.com Silver James posted: “THIS! Sometimes the best way to remain sane, Silver, is to love like crazy. Works for me, ~~The Universe P.S. Everything, everywhere and everyone, Silver. It works for me, too, Universe! You have to love–and love hard. Love your family”

Hi, Kimber-Michaela. I’m glad today’s post “hit the spot.” I totally agree. With out the highs and lows, life would be flat. *looks shifty-eyed* Yeah, I totally meant that pun. 😆 Enjoy all the crazy life throws your way and life each day to its fullest!