Harlequin is celebrating the 10th Anniversary of their entry into the digital publishing age. Want to share in the fun? They’ve put 10,000 series ebooks on sale for $1.99! You can CHECK HERE FOR YOUR FAVORITE TITLES!!! And yes, the Red Dirt books are listed so YAYAYAY! Here’s the info:
series eBooks will be priced at
The discounted eBooks will be available from
November 10th – November 17th
at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Nook, Google and Kobo
Here are some fun facts about Harlequin.
Did you know…?
• Harlequin started publishing eBooks in Oct 2005.
• Harlequin was the 1st major publisher to make its complete front-list catalog available in the eBook format.
• Harlequin was one of the 1st romance publishers to offer the eBook format.
• Harlequin has published approximately 27,000 titles LTD.
• Harlequin publishes eBooks in 16 languages, including major languages such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Japanese.
• Romance is one of the most popular categories in digital publishing.
Yeah, like we didn’t know about that last factoid. LOLOL 😉 Anyway, to celebrate, I’m giving away a $5.00 Starbucks card to one commenter today. Because coffee goes with reading, am I right?!?