Tuesday Titles: Cowgirls Don’t Cry Cover Reveal

Can I get a Woot Woot? At long last, I get to reveal the cover to my very first Harlequin Desire, from the Red Dirt Royalty series, COWGIRLS DON’T CRY!!! I ❤ this cover like damn and whoah! Seriously. It's perfect for the story! And yes, I have exceeded my weekly quota of exclamation points, but…but…Serious cover love!

Cowgirls Dont Cry 680

The wealthiest of enemies might just seduce the ranch out from under her!

Cassidy Morgan wasn’t raised a crybaby. So when her father dies and leaves the family ranch vulnerable to takeover by an Okie gazillionaire with a grudge, she doesn’t shed a tear, she fights back.

But Chance Barron, the son of said gazillionaire, is a too-sexy adversary. In fact, it isn’t until Cassidy falls head over heels for the sexy cowboy-hat-wearing attorney that she even finds out he’s the enemy. Now she needs a plucky plan to save her birthright. But Chance has another plan up his sleeve, putting family loyalties–and passion–to the ultimate test.

A family feud, a reluctant cowgirl, a man in way over his head, and an old-fashioned cattle drive in modern-day Oklahoma… Yeah, cowgirls don’t cry, they get even.

Release date is January 15, 2015. And there will be fun things happening prior to the release! I will have author copies. And really cool bling. And fun contests and things. But that’s for later in the year. In the meantime, what do y’all think? Thumbs up or down? And don’t forget to check out the Red Dirt Royalty page for preorder and Goodreads links!

This entry was posted in Books, Writing Life and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Tuesday Titles: Cowgirls Don’t Cry Cover Reveal

I’ve been waiting for this cover reveal – and it does not disappoint! Fabulous, Silver!! So freakin’ excited for you and this first (of many) Harlequin books!!! Yep, I, too, am exclamation point crazy – but who wouldn’t be!!!! Congrats, my friend!!!!!

2. SQUEE! Gorgeous cover, Silver! I cannot wait to read this book. I can’t wait to read any of them. It’ll be so awesome. Ugh, January is so far away. But then again, so is Christmas. I can wait. If I have to. I guess.

This was such a fun book to write, B.E. And such a weird combination of ideas to get to the final version. 😆

And…I’ll have author copies sooner or later.** Just sayin’…

**Before it goes on sale, anyway… *Iooks shifty-eyed*

3. Ashlynn says:

Love the cover! So happy for you!! You’ve worked hard for this so bask in the glory!

I love the cover!!! I also can’t wait to read this book and the rest in the series! Woohoo and mega congrats!!!

5. Woot!!!!!! You can borrow some of my exclamation points-lol
    Love the cover, I agree with B.E. hurry up and get here so we can read them.
    I just thought *yes that is dangerous*
    You have COWGIRLS riding around, Wolves on Special OPS, Bad Ass Alpha guys waiting in the wings to roar on the scene and last but not least SEALS waiting to resurface—Damn girlie you’ve gota lot going *wiping brow*
    Plus your watching sprout!!!
    You deserve all praise your getting, so proud of you . =)

I know, Kimber! I don’t think there are enough exclamation points to convey my excitement!!!!!!!!! So thanks for loaning me some!!!!!! 😉

Yeah, I’m a master of multi-tasking. 😆 I really need to get off social media and like…work. 😛

6. Karyn Good says:

Congratulations Silver! The cover is fabulous and I’m sure the story is even better. Can’t wait to read it!